The Bible describes life within the local church as a partnership. Churches are made up of an identifiable group of Christians who partner together to fulfill the mission of Christ and to hold one another accountable to their commitment to follow Christ. Becoming a member of MacArthur Blvd means that you agree with our core doctrines and are committing to this partnership with the members and pastors of the church. It also means that our church family is committing to you. We will commit to shepherd, encourage, admonish, pray for, and equip you for the work of ministry.
Becoming a Member
This is the perfect place to get an introduction to our mission and values. Participation in Discover MacArthur does not commit you to membership, but it is a prerequisite to Membership Class. It’s a great place to learn more about our church family and whether or not you want to move forward in the membership process!
Next class: Oct. 18th. Registration will open soon.
If you are ready to commit to membership after attending Discover MacArthur, you can register for our next Membership Class. You will learn more about how to be connected as a member, and lunch will be provided after the Membership Class. Participants will not be able to attend the Worship Service or a Community Group during these Sundays, but sermons can be viewed online in our sermon archives.
Next class: Oct. 25th. Registration will open soon.
How do I become a member?
1. Be a follower of Jesus Christ
2. Be baptized as a believer
3. Complete the Membership Process
The Membership Process
- Register for the upcoming classes.
- Attend Discover MacArthur and the Membership Class.
- You will share your personal testimony with a member of our team and submit a Membership Commitment Form.
- Be voted into membership on a Sunday morning a few weeks following the class (You are NOT required to stand or come forward during this service.)
Not ready to commit, but want more info?
Come to Discover MacArthur, which will give you an overview of who we are, what we believe, and how we function as a church.